21 Jan Join Us…Strategic Internal Communications Conference, January 22-24, San Francisco
For human resources and internal communications professionals in the Bay Area wanting to be in the know about the latest employee engagement trends and technology for 2014, the Strategic Internal Communications Conference, January 22-24 in San Francisco, should not be missed.
Employee engagement experts from Cisco, U.S. Bank, Esurance, Scripps Health, Thompson-Reuters, the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, and more will be speaking on a range of topics covering internal communications tools, technology, and human resources best practices, such as:
- How to use video content to connect and motivate your employees
- Building brand culture and involvement while achieving business goals
- How to build strategic internal communications campaigns that drive engagement
- Making your social intranet a success
- Leveraging social media to promote and motivate your employees.
I’ll be facilitating the following workshop and panel discussion below, and look forward to meeting with you there!
Pre-Conference Workshop – January 22, 2014, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
How to use social data and surveys to measure the impact of your employee engagement initiatives.
Main Conference Panel Discussion – January 24, 2014, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Learning and Gamification: How to inspire innovation and employee engagement.
We will be tweeting at #intcomms. Hope to see you there!